Marcomm Inc. is looking to hire a Digital Communications Coordinator
The Digital Communications Coordinator will work across all TSD portfolios to oversee systems related to production and delivery of marketing content, ensuring correct approval, repository, and display. In addition, this role will coordinate the development of basic content and marketing materials by working with cross-functional business teams and external suppliers to execute projects on time, on budget, and within quality requirements. The person in this role must apply knowledge of communication technologies and processes, work well with defined approaches, systems and processes, and have the ability to identify issues/problems and resolve them.
- Take all necessary steps to ensure content is loaded into Celum repository and ensure correct
display on output devices including the TSD Global Gateway, Sales Aid and Tech Central, including monthly reporting metrics; provide output system use training to new TSD personnel
- Publish monthly global communication, including report on new and updated materials, and articles from other team members; report metrics monthly.
- Manage approvals (including own projects and miscellaneous approval routing requests) using
- Oracle Content Management system and tracking revisions and/or approvals.
- Oversee and help to optimize content on TSD |Go and bCom partner portal, and serve as SME on SharePoint internal sites.
- Migration of existing SharePoint site to new SharePoint Modern version.
- Maintain TSD regional trade show assets and serve as contact point for U.S. sales representatives.
- Oversee TSD fulfillment through RR Donnelly by managing sample inventories, excess inventory, users, and order approvals.
- Coordinate the development of basic marketing materials including product and promotional flyers, sample cards and materials, and demonstration kits, leading production activities for projects including managing revisions and timelines, and ensuring design is within brand identity
- While processes are standardized, judgment is required to deal with some variations in conditions or operations.
- 2 to 5 years of experience preferred.
- Education: Marketing and/or Communications Degree Undergraduate/Bachelors level
- Additional skills: Project Management experience a plus!