Marcomm Inc. is looking to hire a Website Coordinator
The Website Coordinator is responsible for usability of web presence, ensuring that updates are completed, and issues are resolved. The Website Coordinator receives direction from web monitoring tools, business stakeholders, activation teams, and specialists in the maintenance of their web properties and utilizes the DST development team, as necessary.
- Manage and execute website change requests
- Utilize website quality auditing tools to identify and prioritize issues and bring them resolution
- Maintain web quality dashboards and KPIs
- Participate in key website activities including information architecture, user experience, and wireframing
- Articulate website requirements via use cases to product teams and interface with Digital Services team to ensure timely delivery of page publication and custom builds on behalf of TEBG
- Manage workload overflow with the DST development resources
- Ensure replication content accuracy and timely availability throughout development process. Consult for global replication opportunities where appropriate.
- Provide regular communication and presentations to business clients and management, as requested
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 Years+ Website CMS and/or development experience
- Ability to manage multiple requests efficiently Strong attention to detail with an analytical
mind and problem-solving skills
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com