As a Lead UX Designer you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Collaborating with a team of UX designers and UX researchers to create an effective user experience of a multi-application ecosystem.
- Defining user specifications, flows and interactions
- Creating wireframes and interactive prototypes to define the user experience and flows.
- Designing simple and intuitive experiences for native mobile apps and desktop web experiences
- Working with UX researchers to develop effective approaches for gathering feedback from our end users to drive design decisions
- Participating with the UX team by giving and receiving constructive design feedback
- Working with both in-house and external development team to ensure the designs are implemented accurately and effectively
- Advising team members to refine user interactions from concept to release
- Strategizing, brainstorming and defining approaches that optimize design implementation
- Supporting multiple projects in parallel; organizing and managing assignments in a dynamic, diverse environment while meeting tight deadlines
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university in design, graphic design, visual communications, industrial design, design strategy or equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 5 combined years of working experience in user experience design, visual design, or similar role with experiences in designing solutions for desktop, web and mobile applications on variety platforms
- M.S. in Design Strategy, Graphic Design or Visual Communications, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 7-9 years relevant work experience in the design industry
- Experience with creating web-based products, mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- Excellent visual design skills, layout, typography, and colors
- Experience working collaboratively with other product managers and engineers in a variety of settings and strong communication skills with the ability to articulate positions and advocate designs