Marcomm Inc. is looking to hire a UX Coordinator
The Website UX Coordinator is a key member of a multifunctional team that creates customer experiences. The UX Coordinator ensures that all tactics are launched and maintained seamlessly.
- Lead the execution of content pages, including managing communication and timelines with the internal web development team and business stakeholders
- Lead key website activities including information architecture, user experience, and wireframing
- Partner with content strategists and other team members in the information architecture of web sites and web pages
- Produce lo-fi & hi-fi wireframing, including conceptual diagrams and sketches, including interaction flow of experiences
- Clarify, elaborate, and evaluate capability requests against existing corp. capabilities and make recommendations for existing or new/modified capabilities as needed to achieve business objectives.
- Utilize website quality auditing tools to identify and prioritize issues and bring them to resolution
- Maintain web quality dashboards and KPIs
- Be an advocate for users and user-centric design principles, while maintaining clear objectives that merge design, content, business, and marketing concerns
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of website Information Architecture/UX experience
- A comprehensive portfolio of proven client work (include url)
- Familiarity with creating wireframes and tools such as Axure
- Ability to manage multiple requests efficiently and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Web design and layout experience
- Proficiency in design tools including Adobe Suite, etc.
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com