Core Job Duties:
· Schedule daily B2B planned social content in Sprinklr.
· Boost organic social with paid support where necessary.
· Handle YouTube video uploads, video edits, and page builds.
· Monitor customer questions and issues to professionally engage with users on platform via comments and inbox messages.
· Coordinate regularly with Customer Support and Product Support teams to bubble up and resolve issues.
· Leverage Asana to track and assign workflows: YouTube Upload Form, Social Publishing Form, Social Calendar.
· Perform social listening to share market insights and trends for Strategic Marketing Managers to consider.
· Build custom UTM URL tracking parameters for outgoing links.
· Sprinklr publishing, label usage, and ad hoc report filtering. (Or other enterprise social publishing tool experience.)
· YouTube Studio video editing and coherent page construction.
· Paid social considerations, activation, maintenance, and budgeting on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube (Google PPC) – Boost to followers and targeting depending on platform capabilities.
· Professional customer service engagement and routing of issues to appropriate teams in timely manner.
· Campaign ideation with Strategic Marketing Managers to advise on potential post formats and cadence.
· Manage daily work assignments and workflows in Asana.
· Comfortable with interpreting Google Analytics and other data dashboards for actionable insights.
· Sharing social insights rooted in data with key stakeholders.
· Comfort working in tools and directly on each platform without mistakes.
· Minor copy-editing skills to provide final quality assurance of copy before scheduling.
· Clear communication and follow through of established processes.
· Attention to detail a must.
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. For more info check out our website at www.marcommdept.com
Ways to Apply for this Position:
Do you hoodo? We do. If you want to quickly review job opportunities that meet your specific needs, wants, and abilities enroll in hoodo. It’s like a dating app for jobs. Say goodbye to scrolling job boards and resume re-writes. Hoodo does the job hunting for you. Download via your mobile device today: https://hoodo.app.link/eMFGAsegRkb
Send us your information. Email your resume and cover letter and we will be in contact with you shortly.