Candidates in the Twin Cities area are encouraged to apply. This position is a 12+ month contract role with options of being onsite and hybrid.
The Social Community Engagement Coordinator will work closely with the brand’s Marketing Communications Manager, Global Marketing Center Social Media Manager, creative agency partners and platform partners to further establish Post-it® and Scotch™ Brand’s social media presence across existing and emerging platforms. The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
- Help increase presence and equity through owned channels that aligns trending content with messaging that is brand safe and on tone
- Drive earned reach across influencer, gen pop culture, UGC and other approaches to expand our brands’ reach and relevance among key audiences and demographics Organic Social
- Community Management: Monitor both brand’s owned social media channels, moderate and respond to comments, escalating product feedback/issues to internal teams. Proactively drive conversations between the brand and its social community where relevant, ensuring brand voice and quality standards are met during these interactions.
- Community Engagement: Proactively engage with influencers, brands, celebrities, athletes by writing comments, DMs and reactions to extend the brand’s reach with students, flexible modern works and design enthusiasts beyond owned channels.
- Posting: Schedule, post, analyze and moderate organic social posts with Sprinklr across social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others as they emerge for Consumer Brands.
- Analysis & Insights: Analyze social listening and owned social media performance data from native and third-party social media platforms; create quarterly and ad-hoc reports on organic post activity and brand sentiment. Use insights to make recommendations to drive further audience growth and engagement.
- Platform and Subject Matter Expertise: Provide guidance on best practices and media formats and placements that help drive performance. Stay on top of latest social media trends/pivots and explore new platforms for brands to responsibly expand its social media presence.
- Brand Liaison: Partner with the Global Marketing Center Social Media Manager to establish and execute the full social media mix on behalf of the Post-it Brand.
- Engagement Strategy: Partner with the Global Marketing Center to identify key trends, hashtags, keywords, influencers and UGC for opportunities to engage, interact and increase brand equity in shared spaces. Continue to look for new opportunities with other brands, celebrities, athletes, influencers, other pop cultural moments, etc. for Post-it or Scotch to engage, while maintaining brand safety and tone of voice.
- Analysis & Insights: Leverage BrandWatch / Tracker and other social listening pages to monitor trends, keywords, accounts to actively engage with, communicate with brand team on opportunities.
- Creative Development: Work with cross-functional team members (e.g., R&D, creative/agency partners) to recommend and develop industry-leading social creative assets based on insights gleaned from earned activity. Leverage Curalate / Bazaarvoice to capture UGC content to be shared on Retailer and/or O&O social channels, communicating with brand teams on these opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Two-three (2-3) years of experience posting and managing social media accounts for a professional organization or agency, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn and/or YouTube.
- Strong experience with third party social management platforms like Sprinklr, Sprout, Tweetdeck, Curalate, Bazaarvoice, etc.
- Background in writing social media copy, including adopting brand tone and social media best practices
- Effective digital media communication skills, including experience in community-building/de-escalation communication techniques
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Keen problem-solving and trouble-shooting abilities
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. For more info check out our website at www.marcommdept.com
Do you hoodo? We do. If you want to quickly review job opportunities that meet your specific needs, wants, and abilities enroll in hoodo. It’s like a dating app for jobs. Say goodbye to scrolling job boards and resume re-writes. Hoodo does the job hunting for you. Download via your mobile device today: https://hoodo.app.link/t3e3gdJcymb