MARCOMM Inc. is looking to hire a Senior UX Designer
The Senior UX Designer will work on building out and collaborating on existing projects for division partners. He or she will primarily be responsible for translating user needs and business requirements into elegant design solutions from wireframes to final assets for production. He or she will work alongside other UX designers in a highly collaborative environment. Must be able to juggle multiple concurrent projects, work under time constraints and execute projects with minimal supervision. Previous experience with B2B UX projects preferred. Effective communication, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills are required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create world-class user interfaces and visual designs from concept to execution for desktop solutions and mobile applications.
- Handles major new projects in parallel, organizes and manages assignments in an agile manner in support of business plans, organizational plans, and brand strategy.
- Leads and facilitates UX design workshops with stakeholders, builds high-fidelity interactive prototypes, and conducts concept testing/usability testing and produces reports.
- Translate interaction wireframes into visual designs that are visually engaging, simple and intuitive.
- Convey visual design ideas in tangible forms like concepts, annotated comps and cut assets.
- Assumes leadership role for building UX pattern library, style guide, and visual design guidelines.
- Develop visual design languages and systems including layouts, grids, photography, iconography, UI elements and others.
- Supports to build design knowledge by participating in divisional activities through interactions with outside technical or design organizations.
- Apply visual language to the design of web interfaces and mobile applications for variety of devices with different screen sizes, aspect ratios and pixel densities.
- Willingness to be fearless about driving innovative ideas and finding powerful ways to communicate them.
- Has a considerable impact on the direct work group/team, providing coaching and leadership.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university in design, graphic design, visual communications, industrial design, design strategy or equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 3 combined years of working experience in user experience design, visual design, or similar role with experiences in designing solutions for desktop, web and mobile applications on variety platforms.
- M.S. in Design Strategy, Graphic Design or Visual Communications, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5-7 years relevant work experience in the design industry.
- Experience with creating web-based products, mobile applications for iOS and Android.
For similar opportunities, please download “hoodo“. The app that does the job seeking for you by matching you to positions that fit your skills sets and preferences.
Marcomm Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis. The types of marketing, interactive, digital and creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun, and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best in class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent availabl