MARCOMM Inc. is seeking a Website Operations Specialist
The person hired for the position of Website Operations Specialist will coordinate the operations for website and search enabled content, and manage the operations of websites for a large industrial business.
- Serve as the key operational gatekeeper for divisions’ websites, digital product catalogs and mobile apps
- Direct the design experience for divisions’ websites, and coordinate UX, UAT, search optimization and new website elements in partnership with IT.
- Advocate for and support metrics that measure success, drive conversion and calls to action.
- Lead and instruct non-technical marketing teams and agencies in website trends and website user experience research.
- Seek to understand web use and online buying habits of division personas and buyers and incorporating Customer Journey insights.
- Support teams responsible for demand gen and other inbound traffic campaigns to websites and as needed.
- Consult with the divisions’ marketing teams to respond to customer insights when building and/or making improvements to websites.
- Manages ongoing site maintenance and/or liaison with IT or other internal partners in execution efforts.
- Coordinates and supervises authenticated user online experiences and related corporately led programs for the divisions’, including permission management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university Minimum of three (3) years of website management
- Project management experience
- Experience in website architecture and design, web and app usability, applying user research, corporate brand and identity to sites and apps
- Mobile application (app) deployment experience
- Experience in coaching marketing organizations in optimized web and mobile app experiences, including search optimization
Skills and Abilities
- Able to work and communicate with technical and non-technical people, ability to correlate website analytics to changes needed for sites and apps; demonstrated ability to consider customers’ needs relating to web navigation and architecture
- Familiar systems and tools: FUZE, EWCD, JIRA, SNAPs, Hybris, Celum. BazaarVoice, VSRM.
- Experience with Design Pattern Library, wireframes, site maps a must.
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com