MARCOMM Inc. is looking to hire a Website Content Specialist
The person hired for the position of Website Operations Specialist will coordinate the website operations for search and enabled content. In this role you will also manage the operations of websites for several different divisions.
- Serve as the key operational gatekeeper for divisions’ websites, digital product catalogs and mobile apps Direct the design experience for divisions’ websites, and coordinate UX, UAT, search optimization and new website elements in partnership with IT.
- Advocate for and support metrics that measure success, drive conversion and calls to action.
- Lead and instruct non-technical marketing teams and agencies in website trends and website user experience research.
- Seek to understand web use and online buying habits of division personas and buyers and incorporating Customer Journey insights.
- Support teams responsible for demand gen and other inbound traffic campaigns to websites and as needed.
- Consult with the divisions’ marketing teams to respond to customer insights when building and/or making improvements to websites.
- Manages ongoing site maintenance and/or liaison with IT or other internal partners in execution efforts.
- Coordinates and supervises authenticated user online experiences and related corporately led programs for the divisions’, including permission management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university Minimum of three
- (3) years of website management Project management experience Preferred
- Experience in website architecture and design, corporate design pattern library, web and app usability, applying user research, corporate brand and identity to sites and apps
- Mobile application (app) deployment experience
- Experience in coaching marketing organizations in optimized web and mobile app experiences, including search optimization
- Skills include:
- Ability to work and communicate with technical and non-technical people
- Ability to correlate website analytics to changes needed for sites and apps; demonstrated ability to consider customers’ needs relating to web navigation and architecture
- Familiarity with systems and tools: FUZE, EWCD, JIRA, SNAPs, Hybris, Celum. BazaarVoice, VSRM.
Has command of the processes, tools and techniques within a specific focus such as User Experience, Content Management, Commerce, Social Media, or Analytics. Develops and provides continuous process improvement, does data gathering and analysis, provides test plans and test scripits. Collects, consolidate and validate data from clickstream analysis, outcomes analysis, search analysis, business intelligence tools, multivariate testing analysis, surveys, external partners and other data sources. Can create and present dashboards and reports based on data found.
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com