Marcomm Inc. is looking to hire a UX Researcher
You will be working as part of a product team that is challenged to define and evolve the user experience for a large global manufacturer, serving a wide variety of Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) customers. This is position reports to the UX Research Lead.
- Conduct and report on user research studies using a variety of methods to inform product team decisions
- Grow the best practices for enabling global teams to leverage UX research tools and methods, including creating study templates and documentation
- Develop and maintain our research recruiting database
- Monitor and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience through analytics, call center, competitive analysis and user research
- Consult with global stakeholders on benefits, approaches and tools available to support data driven decision making via customer research, and advise on recommended research approaches
- Collaborate with UX and development teams to ensure optimal customer experience and technical feasibility are incorporated into user research efforts
- Proactively identify and communicate project risks to Product Owner and development team members
- Participate in UX peer reviews and knowledge sharing sessions to ensure quality and consistent experiences across digital products
- Respectfully challenge assumptions and engage others in dialogue to define solutions
- Minimum 3 years experience leading end-to-end user research studies,including moderation, report writing, and presentation to leadership
- Minimum 3 years experience working with a variety of prototype fidelitiesto gather customer feedback using a range of research method.
- Four year degree in Human Factors, Human Computer Interactions, Psychology, Anthropology or equivalent experience in UX research roles
- Usability certification (CUA)
- Experience with Agile development, including scrum ceremonies
- Experience using a variety of user research or A|B testing tools, such as UserZoom, Userlytics, Adobe Target, screen sharing software, etc.
- Familiarity with Dual Track Agile, Lean UX or Design Thinking
- Familiarity with research recruiting methods and tools such as Ethn.io
- International research experience
- Experience in eCommerce, mass merchant or retail environment
- Strong time management and ability to be self-directed
- Excellent communication and presentation skills