Marcomm Inc. is looking to hire a User Experience Lead
Marcomm In. is looking to hire a highly skilled and knowledgeable individual that provides best practice sharing within work group. Worker may develop, create and execute concepts and design ideas for products, graphics, interactive experiences, packaging and/or various communication avenues. They will perform design duties requiring planning, scheduling and implementation and along with the creation of presentations, brainstorming overall design concepts and interfacing with other divisions.
- Translate the product vision and balance customer & business needs into problem statement and hypothesis to validate a cohesive user experience.
- Responsible for defining and communicating user experience strategies and solutions across the product team and providing recommendation to Product Owner.
- Partner with research team members to prototype, plan and test experiences with customers.
- Partner with development team members and participate in Agile activities to ensure understanding and feasibility of the user experience.
- Identify opportunities to improve the experience through analytics, call center, competitive analysis and user research.
- Deliver flows, IA, wireframes and visual designs as needed to communicate the user experience and maintain the Design Pattern Library and Style Guide as needed
- Proactively identify and communicate project risks to Product Owner, researcher and development team members.
- Participate in UX peer reviews and knowledge sharing sessions to ensure quality and consistent experiences across digital products.
- Ability and willingness to wear multiple hats as needed for success of the team.
- Respectfully challenge assumptions and engage others in dialogue to define solutions.
- Provide training and or documentation for business clients and agency partners as needed.
- Participate in thought leadership activities within the company and the industry.
- Four year degree in Human Factors, Marketing, Communications or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years combined experience as Information Architect, User Experience or Visual Design, Interaction Design role.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Axure, Sketch, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq or similar wire framing tool.
- Minimum 2 years experience with InVision, Photoshop, InDesign, or similar tool.
- Minimum 1 year experience with Agile development, including scrum ceremonies
- Familiarity with Dual Track Agile, Lean UX or Design Thinking
- Experience with creating, managing or using Design Pattern Libraries
- Strong time management and ability to be self-directed