MARCOMM Inc. is looking to hire a User Experience Front End Researcher
Job Summary: In the User Experience (UX) Researcher role you will work to reveal what our customers need from our digital properties. This contract position will be responsible for leading online usability studies and A|B tests for various content areas within the US. The ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience leading end-to-end research projects and feels comfortable working independently or as part of a team. As a UX Researcher, you will be responsible for gathering project requirements, creating and moderating usability studies and A|B tests, analyzing, and reporting research findings. A well-rounded understanding of usability research best practices and moderation experience is needed to clearly communicate research findings to a broad group of stakeholders.
- Identify and evaluate UX research opportunities
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Clearly communicate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and presentations.
- Work both independently and collaboratively with across teams and stakeholders to implement, monitor, and analyze research.
- Develop framework that enables UX research processes.
Customer Validation through Usability Testing
- Lead online usability tests with customers for a variety of content areas.
- Develop un-biased online research studies using a range of methods, including: card sorts, tree tests, click tests, and usability studies.
- Create test plan and moderate in person or remote usability studies.
- Knowledge of A|B testing and multivariate testing methods.
- Manage the end-to-end A|B testing process including requirements gathering, test design and accurate result measurement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop clear and measurable testing objectives that align with business and customer goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field and/or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in a usability role
- Experience leading and moderating usability studies
- Ability to make recommendations and present complex information to non-technical audiences
- Experience with remote usability tools, UserZoom is preferred
- Experience with A|B testing and digital analytics
- Efficiency with Microsoft Office and PowerPoint for presentations
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be selfdirected when needed
- Focused attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Familiar with HTML & CSS
- Experience with online A|B testing tools, Adobe Target is preferred
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com