Marcomm Inc is looking to hire a Technical Content Writer
The person hired for the Technical Content Writer will specialize in providing content for websites and search engine placement. Every business unit has a specific target audience and requires different content. Content should contain key words aimed towards improving a websites SEO.
- Excellent overall writing skills in several different styles/tones. Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Translatable experience in like industry or adaptable function
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices / Experience with online lead generation
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for writing rich and engaging content for outdoor retail channels independently, understanding and reporting key measurable metrics for google analytics and social channels, and as well as producing quality content.
- Writing rich and engaging content that benefits targeted personas who will be using these relatively technical products
- Produce quality content using strong visual and graphic skills
- Work with external agencies and internal teams to create cohesive communication across all channels.
- 46 years of content writing experience
- Advanced writing in scientific field or regulated industry.
- Being able to understand business models and the client’s overall goals are also important, so superior communication is always a necessity.