MARCOMM is looking to hire a Social Media Specialist
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for managing social engagement activities for a Fortune 500 Health Care Division. He/she will be the liaison with divisions to write engaging social content, create images, link and tag them correctly, review and approve, publish and report on results.
This position will also provide needed operations support for defined social selling and social commerce requirements for the organization, provide limited coaching for marketers on social best practices, and execute social campaigns. As well as, will lead social listening projects to drive greater business insights on industries, competitors, risk mitigation, brand, etc..
- 3+ years of experience in social media or related digital marketing function, project management expertise, strong communication skills
- Has command of the processes, tools and techniques within a specific focus such as User Experience, Content Management, Commerce, Social Media, or Analytics.
- Can provide continuous process improvement.
- Data gathering and analysis expertise.
- Familiar with test plans and test scripits.
- Experience collecting consolidating and validating data from clickstream analysis, outcomes analysis, search analysis, business intelligence tools, multivariate testing analysis, surveys, external partners and other data sources.
- Has created and presented dashboards and reports based on data found.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, English, journalism, social media or related degree
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Tech. and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com