MARCOMM Inc. is seeking a Social Media Marketing Specialist
This position requires someone who brings a “can do” attitude to work every day. The ideal Specialist is detail-oriented with strong project management skills, two-three years of experience in social media especailly Hubspot and wants a place to grow professionally and personally.
- Marketing and promotional campaigns including project management, internal communications, digital and physical distribution and campaign metrics.
- Robust content marketing via multiple social media channels on a regular and consistent basis including collecting & editing relevant content
- Internal and external events/conferences including submitting speaking proposals, managing event plans, travel and registration, pre- and post-event marketing activities, logistics, materials and metrics.
- Create, edit, execute and track campaign initiatives in HubSpot, including emails, landing pages, forms, workflows, call to actions, enter in sales leads from conferences, etc.
- Create and edit collateral, images and graphic elements using design software (Adobe Creative Suite) and PowerPoint.
- Updates to corporate and member websites.
- Sales collateral editing, proofreading, inventory and fulfillment for client meetings and new client launces.
- Marketing database including contact and organizational data; tracking and mitigating bounce-backs and creation of lists for targeted marketing and client/services campaigns.
- Collect and maintain competitor information and create an on-going opportunity matrix for differentiation.
- Create and manage marketing dashboard of activities, successes, engagement data, marketing success metrics, material updates, etc. to be shared across the organization on regular basis.
- Coordinate with external vendors and partners on relevant projects.
- Prepping materials for client meetings, health fairs, events, etc.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field and two to four years of experience in B2B marketing or project management in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Background in social networking and online community management a strong plus.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot
- Experience in CRM and marketing campaign execution via HubSpot and web development via WordPress with an understanding of SEO best practices.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat DC) creating, editing and preparing files for production.
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills and working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to respond with a sense of urgency to internal and external client questions and concerns with a willingness to go above and beyond the scope of the job.
- Assists in accomplishment of department strategies and organizational goals by initiating or accepting ownership for new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Confidence in setting and managing priorities when given multiple projects with similar and competing deadlines.
- Focus on successful completion of tasks and goals by agreed upon deadlines within the context of marketing and overall organization strategies and objectives.
- Adapt personal work style to accommodate individual personalities and work styles of coworkers.
- Excellent customer service, business and communications skills.
- Demonstrates interest in professional development by learning from other team members, participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications and proactive learning of new skills or tools to use with marketing team.
- Willing and available for day travel to various locations for meetings on occasion.
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com