MARCOMM Inc. is seeking a Senior UX Graphic Designer
- Create world-class user interfaces and visual designs from concept to execution for desktop solutions and mobile applications.
- Handles major new projects in parallel, organizes and manages assignments in an agile manner in support of business plans, organizational plans and client’s reputation and brand strategy
- Leads and facilitates UX design workshops with stakeholders, builds high-fidelity interactive prototypes, and conducts concept testing/usability testing and produces reports
- Translate interaction wireframes into visual designs that are visually engaging, simple and intuitive
- Convey visual design ideas in tangible forms like concepts, annotated comps and cut assets
- Assumes leadership role for building UX pattern library, style guide, and visual design guidelines
- Develop visual design languages and systems including layouts, grids, photography, iconography, UI elements and others
- Supports to build design knowledge by participating in divisional activities through interactions with outside technical or design organizations
- Apply visual language to the design of web interfaces and mobile applications for variety of devices with different screen sizes, aspect ratios and pixel densities
- Willingness to be fearless about driving new ideas, and finding beautiful and powerful ways to communicate them
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university in design, graphic design, visual communications, industrial design, design strategy or equivalent degree.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 combined years of working experience in user experience design, visual design, or similar role with experiences in designing solutions for desktop, web and mobile applications on variety platforms.
- M.S. in Design Strategy, Graphic Design or Visual Communications, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5-7 years relevant work experience in the design industry.
- Experience with creating web-based products, mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- Excellent visual design skills, layout, typography, and colors.
- Experience working collaboratively with other product managers and engineers in a variety of settings and strong communication skills with the ability to articulate positions and advocate designs.
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com