Marcomm Inc. is looking to hire a Sample Manager
The Sample Manager will oversee accurate inventory control, building relationships, problem solves sample issues, and manages daily requests. Directs the transportation, arrangement and assembly of samples at various sample locations Strategizes & manages projects to improve efficiencies within the sample process and space allocation to consistently achieve accurate inventory and eliminate obstacles that may impede the flow of samples
- Manages overall Sample Management software/hardware, identifies enhancements and reporting needs.
- Oversees entry and updating of all records for incoming samples through the Sample Management Tracking System.
- Analyze monthly summary reports from the Sample Management database and identifies opportunities and future requirements.
- Maximizes capabilities of scanner technology hardware to effectively track and catalog all samples.
- Direct and coordinate the arrangement of couriers for the transport of samples for storage, POG, line reviews, etc.
- Identify and validate sample space requirements on a semi-annual basis, and collaborate with the PD&D team to develop a strategic plan to meet the requirements.
- Partner with the Resource Recovery, to coordinate the timely removal and replacement of sample charity bins & dumpsters.
- Partner with PD&D at appropriate times to effectively communicate critical information, events, etc.
- Establish and maintain an effective rapport with PD&D teams, visitors, vendors, to ensure compliance with processes.
- 3+ years work experience
- Strong guest service orientation and ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Ability to establish priorities in a changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly Organized & detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills Proficient PC skills (Access, Word, Excel)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs comfortably 2 years experience in a warehouse, storeroom or retail setting
Local Candidates Only
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at:www.marcommdept.com