Marcomm Inc. is looking to hire a Quantitative Researcher
The Quantitative Researcher is responsible for day to day design, execution, analysis and reporting of surveys conducted in house for the Off-road and Snow teams. This role primarily supports the Consumer Insights team but will also work directly with partners across the business units. This role will also be responsible for translating insights into actionable findings and next steps for the various business teams.
- Design, execution, analysis, and reporting of surveys conducted on the internally managed survey platforms.
- Partner with Consumer Insights team members to deliver insights.
- Own key Customer Satisfaction (CX) survey design, analytics, reporting and execution details.
- Develop and analyze new performance metrics, and coach others on how to leverage dashboards for self-help.
- Serve as the internal expert on the survey platforms, coaching others on the team in best practices, and establishing usage guidelines.
- Leverage communication skills to transfer analysis and insights from research into an effective presentation format.
- Assist the Consumer Insights team members with their projects, provide logistics support for field work when needed, and support through other ad hoc projects.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- BS/BA degree in marketing, business, analytics, research or other relevant discipline related to the requirements of this position.
- Experience with marketing analytics or quantitative market research.
- Experience with a variety of analytic techniques and quantitative research methodologies
- Strong communications, ability to present confidently to partners
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively in a fast paced culture
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Able to synthesize results into concise written findings and strategic implications
- Experience authoring surveys into survey software platforms
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com