Marcomm is looking to hire a Project Manager
The Project Manager will be responsible for timelines and deployment of over 400 SKUs and 600 pieces of artwork. The candidate will manage weekly meetings with various work streams to ensure on-time and within budget deployment including, design, phase-in phase-out of previous packaging and budgeting. They will be responsible to ensure the style guide standards are upheld and appropriately reflected on each redesigned item and will coordinate weekly meetings and data pulls to limit packaging waste. They will report weekly on cross-functional group and project status and next steps in the deployment.
- 4 Year College Degree,
- Project Management Experience
- Marketing and/or Graphic Design Experience
- highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position and provides best practicing sharing within work group.
- Coordinates all projects and ensures company resources are utilized appropriately.
- Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves technical problems.
- Identifies and analyzes systems requirements and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
- Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Capable of leading multiple projects simultaneously.
- A degree of creativity and latitude is required
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com