MARCOMM Inc. is looking to hire a Production Designer
The Production Designer is responsible for the production design of effective and brand appropriate online and print assets for a variety of market channels. Works with cross-functional teams to deliver strong imagery, designs, and landing/learning page creative deliverables
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Production design and delivery of digital and traditional/print assets for integrated go-to-market campaigns, including website/mobile, direct mail, point-of-sale, event signage, email, social media and so forth.
- Translate designs and content into new and specified print formats and sales tools, including sell sheets, presentations, etc.
- Create and implement website/mobile merchandising assets and landing/learning pages to specified standards
- Create and organize visual assets for use in cross-media formats
- Ensure any produced assets meet brand standards and guidelines (look, tone, manner)
- Set up files for print and work directly with printers
- Banner ads and merchandising for external and internal websites
- Digital and print product buying and how-to guides
- Update out of date sell sheets and redesign with newer branding
- Create new sell sheets that are consistent with other brand materials
- Marketing sale campaigns website banners, sell sheets, tear pad coupons, counter cards, email images etc.
- Image production work removing background, color correction, etc.
- Sales app assets sell sheets sized for mobile dealership experience
- Large and small-scale signage for events
- Small catalog layout design
- Package design for large and small-scale products
Skills and Knowledge:
- 2 years’ experience within design or equivalent field.
- Superior skills working with the Adobe suite
- Ability to partner across teams and be self-directed
- Aptitude in a fast-pace, demanding environment
- Experience as a production designer in traditional and digital media
- Understanding of working with cross-channel asset development
- Ability to lead and manage asset library of working files
- Ability to manage individual projects and workflow
- Understand multiple brands, and change gears from one brand to another
- Take limited direction, and iterate until perfect
- Experience with and adaptability with agile development and lean UX principles
- Experience in working with content management systems and E-Commerce toolsets
- Experience working in package design
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com