Marcomm Inc. is looking to hire a Product Design Specialist
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Must be knowledgeable in regards to process-color technology and digital printing.
- High level of proficiency with computer systems and software related to graphic design, graphic file formats, digital images, data management, and communication.
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork.
- Must be able to work independently on assignments of standard difficulty.
- Must have high level of consistent and clear communication daily regarding new projects, project status, key issues, etc.
- Proactively communicates planned time out of the office, etc. to Design Supervisor.
- Must be able to Explain and discuss the constraints of graphic design and manufacturing capabilities. Establishing a rapport and being highly responsive.
- Must be able to explaining customer expectations and gather input needed to develop a graphic design that meets the requirements for client manufacturing and processing by the customer.
- Information gathering and discussions to develop a solution that meets customer expectations and client requirements. Often requires translating the technical aspects of this process into terms that the non-technical person can clearly understand.
- detailed communication of the technical requirements of graphic design, manufacturing requirements, file format and data transfer.
- A degree from a vocational/technical school in graphic design or equivalent is required
- 3+ years of job related experience
- experience with technical design for digital printing
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com