Marcomm Inc. is looking to hire a Product Content Coordinator
The Content Coordinator will plan and produce technically sound communications projects that address business and/or marketing needs identified by clients and plans. The Content Coordinator will collaborate with portfolio content leads on content development and publication processes, and develop and maintain product catalog content. The person in this role must apply knowledge of communication technologies and processes, work independently with periodic supervision, and have ability to identify and resolve issues/problems.
- Partner with U.S. marketers on execution of U.S.-specific projects and programs including collaboration with portfolio content leads, creative suppliers, subject matter experts and digital teams.
- Develop and maintain online catalog content, publication of annual catalog, and bCom optimization including identification of new product marketplace formal names following conventions.
- Facilitate translations and non-digital content replication including development and publication of global best practices.
- Produce deliverables of limited complexity consistent with communication strategy, plan and budget, ensuring alignment to corporate brand strategy, identity and tone of voice.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three years of combined experience in Communications and/or Marketing in a private, public, government or military environment
- Experience with vendor and agency management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing Communications or related field such as marketing, advertising, public relations, journalism or mass communications
- Experience using Oracle Content Manager, SharePoint, and Celum
- Skills including excellent verbal and written communication, project management, attention to detail, organization, problem solving, and ability to prioritize effectively to meet deadlines
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com