Marcomm Inc is looking to hire a Pricing Analyst
The person hired for the position of Pricing Analyst will be responsible for maintaining, managing, and helping to analyze the standard, custom, promotional, and large buy pricing for various divisions. You will be responsible for daily maintenance, implementation of changes and price decisions. You will help to analyze pricing data and communicate findings and recommendations related to pricing decisions.
- Manage and maintain the standard, custom/generic, promotional, and large buy pricing within the pricing databases for the specific division(s) you support.
- Work with the Product/Channel Marketers to define and implement pricing programs such as promotions, volume buys, or CFM (Customer Focused Marketing) opportunities for the division you support.
- Set up pricing for new products and manage pricing related to phase in/phase out and obsolete products.
- Develop, define, and document simplified and standardized business process opportunities related to standard pricing related responsibilities.
- Perform analysis of pricing, including price point analysis, pocket margin, profitability, and provide recommendations to Product/Channel Marketers for price adjustment decisions based on the data analysis.
- Provide price consulting assistance to an audience which may not be knowledgeable in the subject area.
- Demonstrate solid persuasion skills and manage differing interests and perspectives related to pricing.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum 2 years of combined work experience in Finance, Marketing, Pricing, and/or Business Analysis
- Advanced Excel skills including v-lookup, conditional formulas, pivot tables, and data visualization Preferred Qualifications:
- Pricing or Business Analyst work experience Ability to work independently and be accountable for meeting timelines
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication and presentation skills Strong leadership attributes
- Ability to learn new data tools and data sets quickly
- Self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com