MARCOMM Inc. is looking to hire a Paid Search Specialist
We have a need for a dedicated, self-directed and experienced Search Specialist. This individual requires specific knowledge of technical and on-page Search – SEO and SEM tactics and best practices. You will be working as part of a team that is challenged to evolve the search performance and user experience for a large worldwide manufacturer, serving a wide variety of B2B and B2C.
- Assess, then facilitate with businesses and staff groups the company’s commitment to digital strategy in terms of search, both organic SEO and paid SEM, to drive customer optimized experience value and maximize ROI on the CMS platform.
- Apply SEO tactics to Web pages and content to increase visibility and on page rank.
- Monitor and understand organic performance in conjunction with paid search.
- Apply key word insight into search strategy for.com.
- Drive and evangelize for SEO as strategic focus of the organization to drive traffic improvements across the customer journey.
- Proactively provide organic search optimization for content, architectural and technical layers of the digital marketing (FUZE) platform based on customer or user generated feedback.
- Actively monitor the quickly evolving landscape of search engines. Communicate impact of changes and ensure prioritization of content and functionality enhancements
- Manage direct and indirect SEO agencies to ensure SEO principles; practices and optimization methods are applied to strategies.
- Engage across critical teams within the organization social, business groups, technical and service organizations to maximize the value of search strategy.
- Create and confirm site architecture and site map for client’s websites working closely with Project Managers, Content and Development.
- Partner with Corporate, Business to drive future direction of SEO and product offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of two (2) years of search experience including SEO & paid search
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in digital project management
- Previous agency experience
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of SEO keyword research and analysis and SEO tools
- Familiarity with SEM/PPC and social media/paid social
- Knowledge of site architecture and site mapping
- Experience managing pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns
- Google AdWords certification
- Strong understanding of online advertising platforms
In this position you will develop and improve processes, do data gathering and analysis, provide test plans, test scripts and validation. The ideal candidate will be comfortable applying analysis skills across disciplines such as User Experience, Content Management, Commerce, Social Media, or Analytics. In this role you will be asked to design, create and present dashboards and reports based on data, analyzes website behavior and customer experience, develop and present insights from the data.
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com