MARCOMM Inc. is looking to hire a Paid Media Specialist
The Paid Media Specialist will facilitate the development of strategies and platforms that drive both programmatic and campaign performance through various digital media channels. The Paid Media Specialist will have a strong understanding of the revenue contribution of owned and digital services products, and will help further advertising customer investments across existing and new digital advertising products.
As a member of the Campaign Management & Analytics team, you will partner with internal teams to communicate and implement optimizations, including monitoring the performance of programmatic channels and digital media campaigns against established benchmarks using internal and 3rd party reporting systems.
- Collaborate with internal digital teams to implement rigorous test-and-learn methodology across new platforms, new audiences, and new creative types to establish key performance indicators, benchmarks and targets across various marketing channels
- Develop media plans and setup campaigns for clients, interfacing with the sales team to ensure that campaigns exceed client’s expectations
- Implement appropriate controls to ensure campaigns stay on target with regards to performance goals and budgets
- Work with VP and Digital Services team to manage sell-through across products and campaign delivery for key clients
- Identify opportunities to improve revenue/margin, operations and performance; make recommendations to executives and partner teams to facilitate prioritization and deployment of growth strategies within product portfolio
- Work with internal and external Ad Operations team to establish campaign management protocol, and ensure overall campaign delivery for campaigns
- Research and stay abreast of current industry best practices and trends, develop and maintain digital best practices, and promote digital optimization techniques
- Work closely with vendors/clients to measure and gauge effectiveness and growth of online advertising programs
- Manage, prioritize, and respond to ad-hoc requests as assigned
- BA or BS from accredited 4-year university
- 2-3 years relevant experience in paid media or digital operations role, preferably at a publisher
- Knowledge in lead generation, sales funnel conversion, A/B testing
- Experience working with Platforms, DSPs, publishers and trading desks.
- Experience with Publisher & Agency Ad Server technology (DFP or DCM/DFA preferred)
- Experience with Analytics tools (Google analytics, Omniture, etc.)
- Experience using a DMP supporting audience strategies (Salesforce, Resonate, Bluekai)
- Deep knowledge across range of digital channels (SEM, SEO, Display, Email, Social)
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com