Marcomm Inc. is looking to hire a Merchandising Specialist
The person hired for the position of Merchandising Specialist will execute product-level eCommerce plans, which include coordinating product presence (new item setup, item & content maintenance, rich content/video uploads), demand generation (on-site merchandising, email, first-in-search, ratings & reviews) programs and analytics to maximize execution of pre-defined eCommerce plans set by divisions and account leadership.
- Improve brand presence on assigned channel partner websites.
- This includes executing and/or partnering with account resources on steps required to execute SKU count improvements, product page improvements and other requisite best practices to reach eCommerce site sales goals
- Guide and coordinate the measurement of the effectiveness of merchandising campaigns executed on eCommerce account websites.
- Coordinate sampling program to generate ratings & reviews
- Utilize additional assets to build rich content ie video, additional images, paragraph copy
- Promotional campaign support including defining sku set, digital assets & merchandising tactics
- Analyze promotional effectiveness
- Monitoring competitor product and competitor promotions on .com sites
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum 3 years of combined experience in eCommerce, Merchandising, Sales, or Marketing
- Microsoft Xcel/Data analysis
- Website / Marketplace understanding
- Account management, sales planning, account development, business development experience desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to navigate well in ambiguity & across organizational boundaries
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Superior analytical skills and experience applying data to make decisions
- Ability to translate analyses into dashboards, graphics and summaries so the management team is familiar with results
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com