St. Paul, MN USA
MARCOMM Inc. is seeking a skilled and experienced Media Planner to develop and execute Digital Paid and Earned Media Placement. In this role, you will work with a team of Marketers and Content Development Specialists to identify target customer touch points and digital media and marketing activities to obtain campaign leads and sales.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Target audiences based on marketer/content development feedback to drive traffic back, engage with our content, nurture customers through journey and drive leads!
- Work with marketers and the content development team to understand campaign readiness for paid/earned.
- Help determine if they need paid/earned advertising or if they can do something more cost effective and direct them to social, marketing automation, optimizing their page, publishing on channels, social selling, etc.
- Brainstorm what content should be amplified, messaging for ads, calls to action, campaign timing based on calendar
- Advocated for integrated campaigns executed through paid, earned, owned, shared media.
- Coordinate amplification efforts on campaign
- Evaluate/identify media opportunities, provide recommendations to marketers/content dev based on their goals/objectives/timing/budgets.
- Negotiate pricing for each campaign, get approval from marketer.
- Manage quarterly amplification budget
- Traffic creative to vendor directly (or have content dev person do this)
- Monitor reporting for campaigns/verify ads ran
- Analyze reporting, work with marketer/content dev and vendor to optimize digital campaigns.
- Provide bi-weekly or monthly (depending on vendor) metrics of campaign to content dev
- Provide performance analysis (at least 2x – mid campaign, end of campaign).
- For programmatic campaigns, work with vendors to generate tracking pixels and work with corporate to implement pixel(s) on our website.
- Generate unique webtrends
- Lead Monthly status calls w/PR agency
- Circulate relevant/timely updates internally from PR agency’s bi-weekly updates
- Help coordinate interviews with internal experts for PR agency to develop content.
- Provide direction to PR agency on what products/topics to pitch, opportunities to go after based on our content calendar and active/upcoming campaigns.
- 4 + years of media planning
- bachelors degree
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Tech. and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com