Marcomm Inc. is looking to hire a Marketing Support Analyst
You’ll execute marketing programs across a variety of brands and businesses. Working at both the account and brand level to implement and activate digital media campaigns. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing team that was awarded “2017 Digital Marketer of the Year” and further your digital media career.
Day to Day Duties
- Job duties may change at any time due to business needs. inclusive of building segments, forecasting and booking media placements, building media recommendations and assist in crafting insights based on media campaign performance.
- You will provide a high level of customer service to partner teams/clients with effective communication, timely responses to requests, and proactive resolution of potential issues.
- With support and guidance from your leader you will build various client or sales deliverables; such as proposals, media approaches, and audience strategies.
- You will be tasked with understanding and staying up to date on industry trends both in the retails and digital advertising landscape
- Four year college degree
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience, preference in marketing, including digital media planning
- Experience with ad servers, DFP, DCM, Sizmek, etc. and order management tools, Prisma, Operative
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Methodical, well-organized, and detail-oriented
- Genuine curiosity with how things work; motivated, self-starter
- Strong time management and multitasking to handle multiple concurrent projects and campaigns
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, andWord, or other equivalent program