MARCOMM Inc. is looking to hire a Marketing Project Manager
In the Marketing Project Manager role, you will use strong coordination/administrative skills to execute marketing programs/tactics, handle requests from the sales force, channel partners and customers, gather, assemble, and monitor secondary industry/market information, develop specific elements in the preparation of market, customer or competitor reports, or produce other standard reports.
- To be successful in this role you must excel at handling multiple short-term projects simultaneously.
- Assists marketers by executing programs/tactics, handling multiple projects and measuring/analyzing results.
- May direct and monitor activities of marketing services suppliers.
- Participates in and may lead small project teams.
- Works independently, although the scope for discretion is limited and the output is reviewed periodically while in progress.
- Degree in Marketing or Marketing related field, communications, journalism, business, or related field, or demonstrated success in relevant professional fields
- Understanding of integrated marketing communications and digital marketing principles
- Preferred 2 years related professional experience in a production environment
- Experience with Agile Project Management methods (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Experience with or ability to learn quickly Microsoft Planner Team Rooms, Atlassian Jira
- Story telling through PowerPoint for the team outputs and reporting
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Flexibility in working with new issues, topics, approaches, and pivoting on projects
- Strong attention to detail and ability to write, edit and refine copy
- Strong verbal, written and visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts with clarity
- Technically proficient with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, with ability to learn new software and tools
- Personality traits to work well with a large team in person and virtually
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com