Marcomm Inc is looking to hire a Marketing Project Manager The Marketing Project Manager develops and manages the packaging development process and projects, ensuring the successful completion of project execution for specific business categories. Creates and manages timing and resources, facilitating communication with internal and external partners and identifying / troubleshooting potential obstacles through all phases of the workflow.
- Collaborate with key partners throughout the packaging process.
- Build detailed packaging execution schedules, based on project requirements.
- Develop and collect key product information and specifications from internal and external partners.
- Prioritize resources and manage multiple complex packaging projects simultaneously.
- Communicate all deadlines and ensure cross-functional compliance to deadlines.
- Own expense management at a project level.
- Identify roadblocks, solve for problems and build contingency plans
- Three years of work experience, preferably in Marketing
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Possess a natural ability to learn how things work, as well as exceptional communication,
- Ability to manage, resource and execute complex projects in many different stages and work with
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse partners and contribute in a team environment
- Strong problem solving skills and resourcefulness
- Has basic knowledge of packaging process and tools.
- Is resourceful and has a talent for getting things done.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility in approach, especially in terms of problem solving.
- Possess confidence to influence without authority.
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com