Marcomm Inc. is looking to hire a Marketing Data Analyst
The person hired for the position of Marketing Data Analyst will work with the Digital Optimization & Personalization Program to interpret and analyze digital marketing data, provide insights, dashboards and action plans to drive performance and mine for future improvement opportunities.
- Understands and fluently uses company technology & analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Power BI, etc.) to measure & analyze online marketing performance
- to establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & metrics and works across organization to create consistent calculated metrics
- Build dashboards in Adobe Analytics based on optimization A/B requirements (pages, sites, product pages, etc.); creates projects / reports and automates the delivery at customized intervals
- Build custom go to market segments in Data Management Platform based on business measurement requirements (pages, sites, product pages, etc.) to support paid media optimization or on-site personalization
- Leverage understanding of cross channel marketing and enterprise tools to enable measurement and reporting of end-to-end customer experiences, make recommendations for business and/or operational improvements.
- Consults with marketing teams on digital marketing performance, communicating with confidence and clarity.
- Collaborates with multiple levels of marketing leadership and practioners as a member of cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in digital marketing or data sciences
- Experience in online marketing analytics, including website performance (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.), ecommerce, email marketing, social, and/or online advertising
- Experience with Adobe Analytics Cloud and Adobe Advertising Cloud
- Experience with implementation of digital marketing tagging/tracking practices across multiple channels & platforms (such as web, email, CRM, etc.)
- Would prefer resources with digital agency experience (media buying)
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in digital marketing or data sciences
- Experience with wide variety of business analytic, reporting and visualization tools, including Adobe Analytics, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Power BI, DAX and SQL.
- Familiarity with Eloqua and SalesForce.com