Marcomm Inc. is seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist
Working alongside the business digital experience leaders and marketers, in an agile workspace utilizing scrum methodologies, you’ll collaborate on digital campaign architecture and then be charged with implementation of emails, landing pages and forms. You will work at the tactical level to develop campaigns, execute test plans, ensure deliverability and provide performance metrics. You will be accountable for customer data capture that is pulled into the marketing automation system and pushes to our CRM ensuring that digital marketing efforts are tied to and followed up on within CRM campaigns managed by the sales group. You will be well versed in digital lead to revenue management and practices.
- Partner with division marketers and digital experience leads to translate customer journey and personas insight, into targeted digital campaigns
- Build campaign architecture/flow that aligns with the goals and objectives of the campaign architecture that was developed with the business digital experience leader.
- Develop marketing automation programs for lead nurturing, lead scoring, sales enablement, and lead management
- Develop controls on all contact data inputs and outputs to drive data cleanliness
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve email content and targeting for customer communications
- Track and report out performance of marketing assets and tie their activity to relevant sales campaigns
- Serve as the subject matter expert on marketing automation best practices
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years of marketing automation, email and web marketing experience
- Recent and relevant experience with marketing automation software such as, but not limited to, Eloqua, Pardot, and or Marketo
- Recent and relevant experience with CRM software such as, but not limited to, Salesforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Superior Oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization to explain and gain support for initiative
- Proven experience finding creative/inventive ways to do more with less and a track record of delivering on schedule
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Proven experience working with Oracle Eloqua and Salesforce.com
- Experience in B2B and distribution
- Customer journey mapping and marketing system utilization experience Industry
- Marketing Automation knowledge and best practices