MARCOMM Inc. is seeking a Marketing Automation Experience Architect
The person hired for the position of Marketing Automation Experience Architect is responsible for the campaign mapping, planning, execution and measurement of Marketing Automation/Lead to Revenue Management programs.
You will be the Marketing Automation subject matter expert, implementing tactics and analyzing results. You will be working with the Industrial business customer marketing organization to understand the relevant customer journey and personas and applying the applicable digital journey by co-leading demand generation to revenue workshops. The output of which will be the cornerstone of the marketing automation campaigns for the business.
You will be responsible for mapping the end to end customer experience to and from any marketing automation campaign, including lead generation through digital tactics (social, email, display ads), and representing consistent brand standards and digital best practices.
You will work within an agile marketing environment, participating in scrums, sprints, etc.
- Partner with Digital Online Strategist to facilitate demand generation to revenue workshops
- Partner with Digital Online Strategist to translate customer journey and personas insight, into digital opportunities
- Create Marketing Automation programs for lead nurturing, lead scoring, sales enablement, and lead management
- Implement scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking
- Develop controls on all data inputs and outputs to drive data cleanliness
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve email content and targeting for customer communications
- Serve as the subject matter expert on marketing automation best practices
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record staying on budget and on schedule
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization to explain and gain support for initiatives
- High school diploma/GED or higher from an accredited learning institution
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree of Business Administration (MBA) from an accredited university
- Customer journey mapping and marketing system utilization experience
- Experience in B2B, high-tech products/services preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of lead generation and management experience, including email, marketing automation, etc.
- Experience with marketing automation using systems such as Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo, or other Industry Marketing Automation experience, knowledge, and best practices
To be successful in this role you will need to have command of the processes, tools and techniques within a specific focus such as User Experience, Content Management, Commerce, Social Media, or Analytics. You will be asked to provide continuous process improvement, gather data and provide analysis, provides test plans and test scripits. You must be skilled at collecting data, consolidating and validating data from clickstream analysis, outcomes analysis, search analysis, business intelligence tools, multivariate testing analysis, surveys, external partners and other data sources.
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com