MARCOMM Inc. is looking for an experienced Marketing Automation Developer
In this role, you will partner with businesses stakeholders to build, manage and maintain internal campaigns that are focused on enabling automated communication. The ideal candidate would have previous experience partnering with stakeholders to understand their goals and objectives and translating those needs into marketing automation campaigns. Campaign creation on the Eloqua platform, reporting and analytics would be immediate areas of focus.
- Marketing Automation campaign execution through the Eloqua platform
- Coordinate project efforts with the business
- Ensure timeliness and quality of all deliverables, specifically email and marketing automation campaigns
- QA client deliverables and marketing activities
- Insight, Analytic Reporting and Recommendations
- High school diploma/GED or higher from an accredited learning institution
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in digital marketing
- Minimum of two (2) combined years of lead generation and management experience including email, marketing automation and/or etc
- Marketing automation combined experience with systems such as Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo and/or other
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university highly preferred
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization to explain and gain support for initiatives
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record staying on budget and on schedule
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Proven experience working with Eloqua and Salesforce
- Industry Marketing Automation knowledge and best practices
- Has command of the processes, tools and techniques within a specific focus such as User Experience, Content Management, Commerce, Social Media, or Analytics.
- Develops and provides continuous process improvement, data gathering, analysis, and provides test plans and test scripits.
- Collects, consolidate and validate data from clickstream analysis, outcomes analysis, search analysis, business intelligence tools, multivariate testing analysis, surveys, external partners and other data sources.
- Can create and present dashboards and reports based on data found.
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Tech. and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com