Currently looking for a local Marketing Automation Data Analyst to fill an opening in St. Paul, MN. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree. The Marketing Analyst will be responsible to provide insights and analytics, reports and dashboard for campaigns in Eloqua and Salesforce.
The person hired for this position will act as “detective” looking through data and dashboards from demand generation to revenue campaigns to ensure these campaigns deliver on what was defined in the project brief. If objectives are not being met, the marketing analyst will provide recommendations on how to improve the campaign based on data.
- Provide advice to marketing team in planning of marketing campaign to ensure data analytics is considered early and up front.
- Create and maintain dashboard/reports in PowerBi, Eloqua and other analytical tools
- Interpret analytics and provide recommendations
- Address ad-hoc requests based on program needs
- Provide close looped reporting WebTrends, Eloqua, Salesforce, etc. The entire Customer Journey.
- Work with local resources to identify, collect, clean, load data and then monitor data quality
- Tagging and implementation strategy across US businesses.
- Bachelor’s Degree
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Tech. and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com