Marcomm Inc. is looking to hire a Marketing Automation Architect
You will work in partnership with the ‘marketing automation developer’ at the tactical level to develop campaigns, execute test plans, ensure deliverability and provide performance metrics. You will interact with multiple tools in our marketing technology stack. You will be responsible for representing our client consistently by following brand standards and adhering to digital best practices. You will be working alongside the business digital experience leaders and marketers, in an agile workspace utilizing scrum methodologies. You will be accountable for customer data capture that is pulled into the marketing automation system and pushes to our CRM ensuring that digital marketing efforts are tied to and followed up on within CRM campaigns.
- Partner with division marketers and digital experience leads to translate customer journey and personas insight, into targeted digital campaigns
- Create customer experience architectures that will guide campaign builds and enhance business alignment.
- Develop marketing automation programs for lead nurturing, lead scoring, sales enablement, and lead management
- Implement scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking
- Develop controls on all contact data inputs and outputs to drive data cleanliness
- Serve as the subject matter expert on marketing automation best practices
- Recent and relevant experience with marketing automation software such as, but not limited to, Eloqua, Pardot, and or Marketo
- Recent and relevant experience with web analytics software such as, but not limited to, Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics 360
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of marketing automation, email and web marketing experience.
- Recent and relevant experience with flow/diagram software such as, but not limited to Microsoft Visio, Lucid Chart or Omnigraffle
- Superior Oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization to explain and gain support for initiative
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Proven experience working with Oracle Eloqua and Salesforce.com
- Experience in B2B and distribution
- Customer journey mapping and marketing system utilization experience
- MBA or other relevant master’s degree
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com