MARCOMM Inc. is looking to hire an Internal Communications and Content-Management Professional to enhance organizational communication, evolve channels and drive employee engagement. This individual will identify and implement sustainable employee communications solutions, as well as create and manage content sharing across the business function. This role requires the ability to collaborate across teams to help define a common set of standards and deliver content across a broad spectrum of employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and implement optimized communication strategies that drive employee understanding and awareness around key topics
- Creat and execute communications plans for high-priority projects
- Assist in defining communication processes, cultivating channels, developing a sustainable structure, and creating best practices and standard work
- Gather insights and gain a deep understanding of the needs of the business area
- Collaborate with teams across the company to gather relevant content, create editorial calendars, and dispense that information across diverse audiences
- Write and edit various forms of employee communication
- Track and analyze communication metrics to help drive continuous improvement
- Perform other tasks as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- 8+ years of experience in communication strategy, channel development and content creation
- Prior experience in manufacturing or similar industry a plus.
- Adept in delivering communication solutions based on a business’ needs
- Proven history in communication, creative problem-solving, project management
- Ability to influence without authority and gain consensus across teams
- Detail orientated matched with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- High level of integrity, flexibility, initiative and teamwork
- Excellent writing, editing, and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office