Marcomm Inc. is looking to hire a eCommerce Coordinator
Boldly explore new digital landscapes across the globe Delve into large, raw data sets to analyze and discover new perspectives and opportunities. Guide new eCommerce technology users to become self-sufficient. As an eCommerce generalist, you will be responsible for tasks in the following areas:
Assisting in the identification of new reports or data needs to support the eCommerce acceleration efforts. Participating and supporting the development, evolution, and execution of the organization’s eCommerce strategy, including prioritization of initiatives driven by data intelligence. Extracting, manipulating and interpreting data from various sources, including web crawls, order management systems, and web analytics to produce detailed reports and analysis to support eCommerce efforts.
- Works with moderate work direction, and can identify issues/problems but may
- need assistance in resolving.
- Will develop and improve processes, do data gathering and analysis, provide test plans, test scripts and validation.
- Comfortable applying analysis skills across disciplines such as User Experience, Content Management, Commerce, Social Media, or Analytics.
- Designs, creates and presents dashboards and reports based on data, analyzes website behavior and customer experience, develops and present insights from the data to suggest. Will also contribute to improvements in technical and business processes, coordinate tagging and tracking parameter implementations, identify gaps in the data capture process and implement enhancements
Required Experience & Skills:
- 2 yrs experience in digital marketing or eCommerce-related activities
- 2 yrs experience Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- 1 yr experience in underlying technologies that drive eCommerce front-end (HTML, CSS)
- 2 yrs experience with data management and manipulation tactics Preferred Experiences & Skills
- Passion for improving your own knowledge and skills and keeping up-to-date with eCommerce trends
- Proficiency in conducting training/education sessions
- Proficiency in PowerBI
- Computer programming Experience Experience with data science (SAS, SPSS, R, Matlab, Python)
- Experience using MySQL/SQL and/or Elasticsearch to query databases and retrieve data
- Ability to support and work well in cross-functional teams, managing multiple projects at once
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com