Head of Digital Media
We invite you to get up out of your chair, walk to your boss’s office, quit your job and come work for us!
The Stable is a consumer brand agency, helping businesses activate across all channels of commerce. We bring creative, marketing, e-commerce, and retail under one roof. From concept to commerce, we do everything for one reason drive sales.
We’re looking for a full-time Head of Digital Media to join our Marketing team in Minneapolis.
All About You:
You are all about the digital realm and are an expert in creating the optimal mix of platforms, technology, tools and spend to connect brands to just the right audience. You are hungry to apply your extensive digital media experience to build and lead a digital media team in a fast-paced, high-growth agency relentlessly focused on helping consumer brand partners grow. You thrive in a multi-faceted company because you deeply believe that while digital media is critically important, the right mix of marketing disciplines is how brands reach consumers. As the Head of Digital Media, you will act as the agency’s voice for digital platforms and serve as the key go-to for existing and new clients to ensure that the digital campaigns fulfill client expectations.
Like what you hear? Read on…
As Head of Digital Media you will:
- Lead the development, execution, measurement of digital media strategies for all digital clients, in concert with other services offered by The Stable.
- Think critically and creatively to develop solutions that achieve client goals understanding that KPIs are not client goals, but a metric to determine if we’re on a path to achieving client goals.
- Provide consistent leadership through bringing new ideas, innovations and opportunities to clients on a frequent and regular basis.
- Build & maintain positive client relations while thoroughly understanding client’s business and demonstrating an ability to anticipate client needs. Educate clients on media investments and choices across platforms.
- Strong and proven ability to trouble-shoot and quickly problem solve client & campaign management issues as they arise.
- Consistently drive the use of analytics to inform/validate investment strategies, tactical planning and on-going optimizations across all media.
- Lead management and tracking of KPIs and ensure 100% contract compliance.
- Monitor budgets and billing process for accuracy and timeliness.
- Actively participate in the preparation and delivery of new business pitches, in partnership with the Business Development team.
- Own media forecasts and budget projections for spending, acquisition, and ROI for all client relationships.
- Lead recommendations and own relationships with key media data & technology partners and solutions.
- Expert knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Extensive hands-on experience in performance & digital marketing (SEM/Display/Paid Social), Amazon Marketing, OTT and influencer marketing
- Expertise in digital marketing platforms such as MailChimp, Salesforce or other similar platforms
- Expertise in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and related web development
- Broad knowledge and experience of digital marketing, partner marketing, paid media, marketing & brand communications, and branding & content development
- DSP/DMP experience using third-party data sources to build audiences and execute media
- Deep familiarity with leading 3rd-party digital marketing execution platforms, agencies and content management providers
- Strong familiarity with consumer product and ecommerce business models, emerging brands, and P&Ls
- Budget-management experience, setting targets, creating forecasts and scenario-modeling
TEAM & ORGANIZATIONAL
- Lead a growing team to ensure overall campaign success
- Coach internal members on your digital strategy knowledge and best practices
- Collaborate internally with Head of Marketing (your boss), Creative, Project Management, and Amazon Advertising teams to ensure strategic alignment
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize large volume of own work as well as manage team deliverables and workflow.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changes in direction
- Proactively address & solve process, workflow, resources and communications issues and impediments
- Well versed in Microsoft Office, Keynote and project management tools
- 7+ years of digital media buying experience, with progressive levels of responsibility, across all platforms: display, search, mobile, programmatic, and paid social
- 7+ years in an agency environment or equivalent internal capacity
- 3+ years’ managing direct reports
- Ability to package, pitch, and sell in concepts and new opportunities
- Always solution-oriented with strong client & project management experience
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and in a collaborative team setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication, diplomacy, and decision-making skills with the ability to think creatively
- Proven ability to successfully develop & deliver both strategy and execution
- Client management experience
- Travel (less than 20%) required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, communications, or equi