MARCOMM Inc. is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Project Manager
- Support Sales and Planning Managers in the development and execution of digital marketing programs by analyzing data, understanding guest shopping behavior and building solid project plans
- Owner of day to day account management: translate client objectives into creative assignment, facilitate working meetings, manage financials, lead project execution and ensure creative outputs meet client and objectives
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders in marketing, merchandising and external partners as necessary
- Drive cross functional team coordination, goal alignment and budget allocation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have the ability to collaborate with others, execute decisions and drive projects to completion.
- Assignment manager is looking for 3-5 years post-collegiate experience (digital advertising- marketing/creative agency work experience strongly preferred)
- Strong communication skills- client facing/customer service orientation is a must (email, in-person, and via phone)
- Ability to negotiate and find win/win solutions when there are competing priorities
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and requests
- Able to analyze complex information
- Communicate clearly and effectively to/for a wide audience
- Proficient Microsoft Windows skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available.
Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com