MARCOMM Inc. is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Data Analyst
The Digital Marketing Data Analyst will champion activities that will help to enable accurate and consistent digital reporting and analytics. This person will also provide insights and analytics, reports and dashboards for digital marketing campaigns and other website metrics. The Digital Marketing Data Analyst will support the URL tagging and tracking process by providing process & training documentation, and by administering the back-end tag management tool.
- URL tagging and tracking implementation strategy across the U.S. business.
- Tagging tool (Terminus) back-end administration
- Provide change management support to gain consistent use of tagging tool
- Provide advice to marketing team in planning of marketing campaign to ensure data analytics is considered early and up front.
- Interpret campaign results and provide recommendations
- Work across the marketing analytics team to fulfill ad-hoc request analytics requests by utilizing Adobe Analytics
- Command of the processes, tools and techniques within a specific focus such as User Experience, Content Management, Commerce, Social Media, or Analytics.
- Can provide continuous process improvement,
- Experience in collecting, consolidating and validating data from clickstream analysis, outcomes analysis, search analysis, business intelligence tools, multivariate testing analysis, surveys, external partners and other data sources.
- Ability to create and present dashboards and reports based on data found.
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com