MARCOMM Inc. is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Data Analysis
The Digital Marketing Analyst role is new within the marketing organization, focusing on digital measurements to help uncover marketing trends, opportunities and developing reporting solutions for the marketing team. This Position is with one of the most respected companies throughout Minnesota and known for having a great work environment!
- Owner of day to day account management: translate client objectives into creative assignment, facilitate working meetings, manage financials, lead project execution and ensure creative outputs meet client objectives
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders in marketing, merchandising and external partners as necessary
- Drive cross functional team coordination, goal alignment and budget allocation
- Bachelor’s degree Candidates must have the ability to collaborate with others, execute decisions and drive projects to completion.
- Assignment manager is looking for 3-5 years post-collegiate experience (digital advertising- marketing/creative agency work experience strongly preferred)
- Strong communication skills- client facing/customer service orientation is a must (email, in-person, and via phone all required)
- Ability to negotiate and find win win solutions when there are competing priorities
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and requests
- Able to analyze complex information
- Communicate clearly and effectively to/for a wide audience
- Proficient Microsoft Windows skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com