MARCOMM Inc. is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Analyst
The person hired for the position of Digital Marketing Analyst will work with divisional marketers across a large industrial division to interpret and analyze digital marketing data, then provide insights and action plans to help business partners drive performance against key performance indicators.
- Consults with divisional marketers on digital marketing performance and communicates with confidence, clarity and credibility. Collaborates / partners with a divisions’ marketing organization and the Digital Marketing Operations team within Corporate Marketing.
- Combines and interprets multiple analyses of external and internal data to form a clear understanding of digital & traditional marketing channel trends, emerging priorities, issues, and opportunities.
- Using critical-thinking skills, conducts analysis of digital programs, and provides specific recommendations and actions to aiming at driving business results and growth opportunities, balancing them against their impact on customer value and market dynamics.
- Understands the Customer Journey and uses that knowledge to actively contribute to the development of marketing plans for assigned market/product area, including collection, verification, and analysis of data.
- Develops metrics and Key Performance Indicators for steps along the customer journey and makes recommendations for business marketing and/or operational improvements.
- Gains understanding of company technology & tools and works to leverage to enhance operational speed and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in digital marketing Combined experience in online marketing analytics, including website performance (i.e. Adobe, Google Analytics, etc.), ecommerce, email marketing, social, and/or online advertising
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from an accredited university
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in digital marketing Experience with implementation of digital marketing tagging/tracking practices across multiple channels & platforms (such as web, email, CRM, etc.)
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently Experience with business reporting and analytical tools, including Microsoft Access and SQL Experience with Microsoft Excel and other statistical tools
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as DOMO or Microsoft Power BI Familiarity with Eloqua and SalesForce.com
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Tech jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com