Marcomm is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst
The person hired for the position of Digital Marketing Analyst will work with divisional marketers across in Transportation Safety Division and Commercial Solutions Division to interpret and analyze digital marketing data, then provide insights and action plans to help business partners drive performance against key performance indicators.
- Understands and fluently uses company technology & analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Power BI, etc.) to measure & analyze online marketing performance
- Build custom Adobe Analytics segments based on business measurement requirements
- Creates projects / reports and automates the delivery at customized intervals
- Provides guidance on proper methodology to implement campaign tactics tagging & tracking set up across multiple channels & platforms (such as web, email, CRM, etc.)
- Understands digital marketing channels (SEO, PPC, Social, marketing automation) and tools used across the organization (BrightEdge, Moz, Google AdWords, Spredfast, Eloqua)
- Understands the Customer Journey and uses that knowledge to actively develop metrics and KPIs for the end-to-end customer journey
- Consults with divisional marketers on digital marketing performance and communicates with confidence, clarity and credibility.
- Collaborates / partners with a divisions’ marketing organization and the Digital Resource Center team.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university Minimum of three
- (3) years of experience in digital marketing Combined experience in online marketing analytics, including website performance (i.e. Adobe, Google Analytics, etc.), ecommerce, email marketing, social, and/or online advertising
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from an accredited university
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience with implementation of digital marketing tagging/tracking practices across multiple channels.
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com