Marcomm Inc is looking to hire a Digital Content Planner
The person hired for the Digital Content Planner role will and plan produce technically sound communications projects that address business and marketing needs. The content planner will collaborate with business content leads on content development and publications processes. The person in this role must apply knowledge of communication technologies and processes, as well as the ability to identify and solve issues/problems.
- Develop a detailed project plan, content calendar across business segments and monitor progress
- Deliver projects on time and ensuring standards are met with support documentation including risk logs.
- Collaborate with external and internal teams to implement digital projects.
- Facilitate translations and non digital content replication.
- Produce deliverable of limited complexity consistent with communication strategy, plan and budget, ensuring alignment to corporate brand strategy, identity and tone of voice.
- 5-7 years of experience assessing, architecture, and delivering marketing technology, data, and analytics solutions
- Deep understanding of marketing technology and adtech landscape and players
- Hands on experience with leading / implementing marketing automation
- Skills including excellent verbal and written communication, project management, attention to detail, organization, problem solving, and ability to prioritize effectively to meet deadlines
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics / Some technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues