Marcomm Inc. is looking to hire a Digital Content Designer
As a Digital Content Designer, you’ll work with designers, writers, planners, platform engineers and project managers to create compelling content and experiences across various digital platforms. You are a strong front-end web developer that is excited to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment’able to balance multiple projects at once while sweating the details to create compelling, stylish, well-crafted work seen by millions.
- Collaborate with Creative partners: Strategists, Designers, Copywriters, Art Directors, Creative Directors, Producers, etc.
- Build responsive web content that is compelling and looks great in all breakpoints.
- Generate innovative digital ideas and solutions for a variety of devices, platforms and contexts.
- Organize and plan details for multiple projects and make timely and quick decisions in order to meet project deadlines.
- Show passion, optimism and drive and be able to move forward without all the answers.
- Be comfortable using a content management system to output creative elements and manage tasks.
- 5+ years of front-end development experience
- Exceptional eye for detail and ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time and meet tight deadlines
- Willingness and ability to adopt new technologies, languages and/or frameworks to keep up with new trends and best practices
- Familiarity with Photoshop & Sketch
- Interpersonal savvy and listening skills