Marcomm Inc. is looking to hire Digital Content Designer
As a Digital Content Designer you’ll work with art directors, writers, planners and producers to create compelling content and experiences across various digital platforms. You are a strong visual designer that is excited to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment’able to balance multiple projects at once while sweating the details to create compelling, stylish, well-crafted work seen by millions.
- Collaborate with Creative partners: Copywriters, Art Directors, Creative Directors & Project Managers
- Work with business partners to understand business requirements and translate them into solutions that serve the needs of our guests.
- Design content that is compelling and flexible enough to look great in a “responsive” digital world.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Generate innovative digital ideas and solutions for a variety of devices, platforms and contexts.
- Organize and plan details for multiple projects and make timely and quick decisions in order to meet project deadlines.
- Show passion, optimism and drive and be able to move forward without all the answers.
- Be comfortable using a content management system to output creative elements and manage tasks.
- 13+ years of design experience, including at least some digital channel experience
- Photography editing/compositing skills
- Exceptional eye for detail and ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time and meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of core Adobe Creative Cloud design programs
- Excellent ability to communicate design thinking and effective presentation skills
- Strong portfolio demonstrating relevant work (please provide a link to samples)
Local Candidates Only
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at:www.marcommdept.com