Marcomm Inc. is looking to hire a Digital Content Designer
As the Digital Content Designer, you’ll work with art directors, writers, planners and producers to create compelling content and experiences across various digital platforms. You are a strong visual designer that is excited to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment’able to balance multiple projects at once while sweating the details to create compelling, stylish, well-crafted work seen by millions.
- Collaborate with Target Creative partners: Strategists, Experience Designers, Interactive Designers, Copywriters, Art Directors, Creative Directors, Project Managers Producers, etc.
- Work with clients business partners to understand business requirements and translate them into solutions that serve the needs of our guests.
- Design content that is compelling and flexible enough to look great in a “responsive” digital world.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Generate innovative digital ideas and solutions for a variety of devices, platforms and contexts.
- Organize and plan details for multiple projects and make timely and quick decisions in order to meet project deadlines.
- Show passion, optimism and drive and be able to move forward without all the answers.
- Be comfortable using a content management system to output creative elements and manage tasks.
- 13+ years of design experience, including at least some digital channel experience
- Photography editing/compositing skills
- Exceptional eye for detail and ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time and meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of core Adobe Creative Cloud design programs
- Excellent ability to communicate design thinking and effective presentation skills
- Interpersonal savvy and listening skills
- Strong portfolio demonstrating relevant work