Marcomm Inc. is looking to hire a Curriculum Developer
This position would be responsible for analyzing the requirements of learning initiatives to determine appropriate information to be used and transform complex processes and technical concepts into clear and concise documentation. Content creation output options for a variety of media including online courses, instructor led presentation materials, tests, videos and webinars.
- Research, validate, enhance and create the information necessary to generate accurate, timely, user-appropriate technical publications and training documentation.
- Ability to not only develop training content, but be able to conduct virtual or in person classroom training sessions.
- Work collaboratively with functional small teams, manufacturing, and operations to acquire necessary information and supporting materials for all information needs and training requirements.
- Lead the effort in technical content management, structure and organization, corporate trademark requirements, ANSI Standards, Learning Management System (LMS) SCORM compliance standardization and technical content across platforms and functions as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining content reliability within the training learning management system, and publishing and communicating relevant notifications to users.
- Clearly and concisely lay out curriculum and publications timeline demands and requirements as is dictated by product launches and ongoing and new customer knowledge needs.
- Articulate Storyline 2, 3, or 360
- Video Editing Software (such as Camtasia or Adobe Premiere)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Adobe Acrobat Standard
- Adobe Illustrator (CS4)
- Adobe Photoshop (CS4)
- Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent project management skills and high technical aptitude and comfort level working with computer systems and software
- Proven ability to lead, build strong relationships, and motivate at all levels within the organization and across functions within a matrix organization
- Tenacious, yet professional demeanor, who works quickly and well with others while
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at: www.marcommdept.com