MARCOMM Inc. Is looking to hire an Associate Digital Producer
This individual will partner with the Off-Road Marketing team, external agency partners and internal content & platform teams to develop and implement marketing campaigns and content updates on the Polaris Off- Road websites. As well as lead project implementations of solutions to business problems.
- Provide strategic and tactical direction for the development of effective marketing campaigns and website content updates for the consumer facing websites
- Build, grow and maintain relationships with internal partners to plan and implement strategic solutions.
- Manage project timelines, tasks, budgets, resources and risks.
- Maintain project plans and assets in current tools and project folders.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables.
- Drive optimization of and adherence to project processes.
- Document and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work with Marketing and D&IS teams to determine project priorities.
- Manage projects from planning lifecycle through completion and post launch enhancements.
- Build and maintain relationships with external agency partners.
- Manage projects in scope from major site migrations to support initiatives.
- Lead project meetings, weekly status and daily scrums.
- Manage expectations of partners.
- Coordinate users on a project team to define requirements, develop test plans and perform adequate testing.
- Work with Marketing team to design rollout plans per the annual Go-to-Market plan.
- Present projects to Marketing and leadership while communicating recommendations and noting feedback.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 2 years of experience in project planning and project management
- 1 years of web or digital experience focused on consumer and/or B2B facing content
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent degree
- Ability to apply an understanding of existing and emerging technology and internet market needs to the development and implementation of a strategic business plan
- Proven expertise in leading project teams
- Proven experience in managing projects using Agile and waterfall methodologies including using Kanban boards and scrums
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications and run project meetings
- Strong Communication (both written and verbal including strong presentation skills)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, multi-tasking environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong understanding of the project lifecycle of digital marketing campaigns, including website creation and content updates
- General knowledge and understanding of SEO and its impact to websites Experience with optimizing consumer web experiences; i.e. mobile first, responsive design and anchor tags
- Experience and understanding of utilizing social and email marketing, including YouTube, as well as online sweepstakes within digital marketing campaigns
- Experience working with and managing multiple technical/specialist partners like UX, Design, Development, Content, Production, QA, Analytics, CGI, and 3D artists Agency experience