MARCOMM Inc. is looking to hire a 3D Artist
No, this job does not require 3D glasses, but it does require a multi dimensional Tech Artist. MARCOMM is searching for a do it all 3D artist who can efficiently create detailed models to be used in a WebGL based real time engine.
- Create assets for use in a real-time engine
- Retrieve and convert CAD data for use in both CGI and for retopology
- Participate in the day to day operations of the team utilizing the Agile Methodology including daily standups, consistently update ongoing tasks within task tracking software, and regularly communicate project process and roadblock
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Game Design, VFX, Digital Media, Computer Animation or similar field
- Previous experience working in a game engine like Unity or Unreal 2+ years experience modeling in a 3D program like Maya, Modo, or 3DS Max Retopology and baking
- Texture and vector editing with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to function as part of a collaborative team
- Self-starter that functions well in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time-management skills working with fluid deadlines
- Willingness to submit to a portfolio review and art test
- Familiarity with PlayCanvas.
- Comfortability with Substance Painter/Designer Able to create 3d models and textures from photographs, technical drawings, or point cloud data.
- Understanding of rendering/compositing.
- Experience with After Effects or Nuke Experience with standalone render suites like Octane, Redshift or V-Ray
Local Candidates Only
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. Learn more at:www.marcommdept.com