The person hired for the position of Global Marketing Technology Strategist will be responsible for managing key projects relating to the deployment, use and optimization of marketing technologies in the Safety and Industrial Business Group. This individual will partner with cross-functional stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, IT and Corporate Customer Operations teams to align, develop and improve integrations with our Marketing Automation Platform (MAP), particularly those relating to demand generation channels and sources (social media, webinar, event, LMS, analytics).
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Automation Leader to unifying demand generation technology, processes and contact data within our Marketing Automation Platform (MAP), Eloqua.
- Responsible for working cross-functionally in a collaborative manner to design solutions that optimally utilize our martech stack and supports our business use cases, strategy, business goals, and vision.
- Develop strategies into phased roadmaps according to quarterly priorities, industry best practices and technology prerequisites and dependencies.
- Scale training, enabelment, and best practice sharing so our marketers know exactly what capabilities we have and how and when to use them.
- Analyze and troubleshoot data quality discrepancies between integrations, Eloqua, and Salesforce.
- Support meaningful collaboration with third party vendors, guiding business partners through third party security assessments process to ensure compliance with all relevant security requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- 5+ years leading integration, configuration and evolution of Eloqua for B2B marketing organizations
- Strong Salesforce knowledge and experience managing and troubleshooting integration between Eloqua and Salesforce as well as other martech integrations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passion for using martech tools to solve business problems and drive revenue
- Strong project management/organizational skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously for different teams targeting different audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to coordinate across various departments within the organization
- Strong analytical skills experience with reporting and data analysis. Knowledge of Eloqua and Salesforce analytics strongly preferred
Apply to this job with your resume OR move beyond your resume and use the hoodo app. Based on your needs, wants, and abilities it pushes the best job matches to you to review. Apply with a simple “swipe right”- no more resume rewrites.
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. For more info check out our website at www.marcommdept.com