Marcomm Inc. is looking to hire Marketing Project Manager
The Marketing Project Manager will build expert-level knowledge of processes, best practices, tools and resources; and develop deployment and change management plans to enable a consistent communication around integration-related rebranding initiatives globally.
- Lead the strategic communications processes for acquisitions/integrations, divestiture/separations, and other portfolio management actions.
- For each assigned project, develop detailed communications project plan that aligns with business objectives and addresses all internal and external stakeholders across multiple phases of the strategic action.
- Working directly with project teams, communications leader and integration lead, craft key messages and subsequently draft, edit, and coordinate approvals for comprehensive set of communications materials, including presentations, speaking points, email announcements, customer notifications, FAQs, etc.
- Build a connected global internal and external communications plan to support the deployment of integration-related initiatives
- Provide project management for integration planning initiatives and their communication
- Lead and maintain the activation of the communications playbook and resource site for management, promotion and adoption of rebranding initiatives
- Develop a consistent mechanism to identify what is being successfully adopted and what needs additional focus.
- Support the development of tools, training and workshops for rebrand-related initiatives
- Recommend, create, and maintain vehicles for cross-functional teams to support adoption
- Develop and manage project plans and workflows
- For acquisitions, support effective integration and onboarding of newly acquired teams with engaging and on-brand employee communications that facilitate transition and change management while enabling business continuity.
- Represent communications on assigned project teams.
- Refresh and maintain department SharePoint site.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a related field such as business administration, marketing, marketing communication, journalism, advertising, public relations, or mass communication. A master’s degree in an appropriate discipline, is desirable.
- In addition, between 10-12 years of related job experience are generally required. With a master’s degree, 5-7 years of related job experience is desirable. Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to develop solid working relationships
- Strategic thinking and ability to develop creative solutions
- Strong project management skills with a process-driven mindset and familiarity with facilitation tools
- Uses and continues to refine long and short-term business planning skills to establish program or departmental goals consistent with organizational objectives
- Applies innovative thinking to support organizational goals through new approaches to communications.
MARCOMM believes that leveraging technology has the potential to transform the job-hunting experience (for the better). That’s why developed and run on the new hoodo app. Hoodo not only matches you with jobs that best fit your needs, wants and abilities from MARCOMM we also host perm. contract and project jobs from other employers. Say goodbye to job boards and resumes.