This is a 12-month contract with opportunities for extension and conversion. This role can be hybrid or remote. MN candidates are encouraged to apply.
The Marketing Coordinator is a multifaceted position that requires close working relationship with our area sales and marketing organization. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Execute product packaging changes related to the Kaizen Sprint to Simplify program or standard portfolio changes and evolution.
- Leads end to end new product set up in our client’s system.
- Manages PPC (Product Packaging Commercialization) submission, prioritization, and tracking.
- Monitor functional team’s engagement and collaboration through the process while assuring that accurate and complete product information is available to support the PPC process.
- Assist in addressing delays, slowdowns in process, or responses needed to meet agreed upon deadlines both internally and externally with customers.
- Flex on key projects across CBG USAC where there are resource needs to complete specific portfolio action steps.
- Support of both HICW and HCAW segments and current APL’s, CDM’s and PPC Supervisors.
- Work cross functionally to manage timelines and deliverables to meet strict project milestones.
- Ensure the timelines established meet downstream demand for the final information.
- Monitor and track process and gaps to plan and clearly communicate those to the key stakeholders.
- Apply relevant data to everyday activity, processes, and tracking of results.
Your Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution.
- Experience working with the MS Office Suite of Applications, including strong proficiency with using Microsoft Excel.
- Portfolio / Marketing experience
- Comfort with using corporate systems to generate reporting and develop execution actions.
- Team collaboration
- Minimum 2 years of marketing or business analytics experience in a private, public, government or military environment
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel including but not limited to pivot tables, charts, multi-variable formulas, lookups and data manipulation.
- Experience in Power BI, Salesforce.com
- Experience in customer facing role
- Experience in the CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) Industry
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma process improvement as a team leader or participant
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. For more info check out our website at www.marcommdept.com
Do you hoodo? We do. If you want to quickly review job opportunities that meet your specific needs, wants, and abilities enroll in hoodo. It’s lihttps://marcomm-inc.rippling-ats.com/job/678723/marketing-coordinator-hybrid-remotee a dating app for jobs. Say goodbye to scrolling job boards and resume re-writes. Hoodo does the job hunting for you. Download via your mobile device today: https://hoodo.app.link/t3e3gdJcymb