This position would be working with one of our clients in the financial industry with their Employee Benefits team that also has the option of being onsite, hybrid, or 100% remote!
Are you experienced in developing and managing strategic marketing campaigns? Familiar with partnering across business lines, including Compliance, Brand, Product and Sales? Do you have Employee Benefits insurance experience, specifically in life, absence management and disability insurance? Would you like to join a growing marketing team with one of America’s best large employers? If you are a strategic thinker interested in marketing, who is detail-oriented and has strong project management skills and wants to work with best-in-class marketing technology, consider applying for this role!
- Develop and manage strategic campaigns and tactical communications that build brand, support sales, client service, and thought leadership promotion.
- Create, manage, and implement effective programs for targeted audiences and markets.
- Responsible for detailed end-to-end project management to support above goals and successfully deliver high quality communications.
- Work closely with management, product management and sales to analyze communications requirements and develop and implement communication plans to provide clear communication to end users.
- Perform activities involved in the preparation of advertising, sales promotion and publicity to support marketing objectives.
- Coordinate projects and ensure timely completion of tasks and duties.
- Partner with internal functional groups including designers, web analysts, etc. to assure integrated marketing communication activities.
- General marketing support (web content, tradeshow & conference support, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Experience:
- BA or BS or equivalent degree in business, marketing, communication, or related discipline. Advanced professional degree a plus.
- 5 – 7 years communications or related experience
- 5 – 7 years benefits insurance or related industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available. For more info check out our website at www.marcommdept.com
Do you hoodo? We do. If you want to quickly review job opportunities that meet your specific needs, wants, and abilities enroll in hoodo. It’s like a dating app for jobs. Say goodbye to scrolling job boards and resume re-writes. Hoodo does the job hunting for you. Download via your mobile device today: https://hoodo.app.link/t3e3gdJcymb